FUN FRIDAY

0

Written at 9:11 PM by WHOOPI

it all started with me bbored in class sitting next to my asian friend nica
she was drawing up a storm and she finally showed me......
and what was it?!!?!?!? something for me!!!
afterschool we decided to go to the grove like we did last friday and it was kinda creepy actually first we ate the meatball subs like we did last week THEN!!!
WE SAW THE EXACT SAME LADY WITH A DIFFERENT FURRY ASS COAT FROM LAST WEEK!!!
AND WE HAD DELICIOUS ICE CREAM..........MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........
then i bought a funnel cake...............
and it was fucking shit!!! the guy that made it for me was such an fucking asshole!!!
chris didnt even enjoy it lol!!!
then we decided to take a car ride......
......ya.......end

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment