I GOT MY MAC TODAY!!!

1

Written at 1:07 PM by WHOOPI

so today all start with my mom waking me up at 7:45 asking me if i wanted to go to the beach, ofcourse i was going to say no but then she said the magic sentence "afterwards we can go get your mac". with that i jumped out of my bed hella fast!!!

as you see me hella sleepy in the morning


then we went to the beach, where i went skating.......but i was too sleepy to actually skate at 8:30 in the morning
then i went to the apple store to purchase all my stuff :D





then i had whoopi and mac time :D lol but ya!!!



but before all this i had to clean my dirty ass desk!!!

before - dirty messy desk when dirty socks in the drawer hahahahaha



after - still dirty and messy.....but a bit neater hahahahaha oh well...my setup is SICK!!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anwar Carrots |

    wow

     

Post a Comment