FINISHED THE INTRO FOR WHOOPI vs SILENTBAT 2!!!

2

Written at 11:55 PM by WHOOPI

i must say i dread filming.....im a editor, when people ask me to film them something i usually say "sorry i cant film it, but ill edit it for you"
im not a bad filmer at all, but today being filmed and white balancing was a joy for me if i must say so myself.

us at work

me white balancing(because its the most important part for bringing out teh colors!)

me receiving the film so i can take it home to capture and edit
fun day

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    You probably made this post right after I fell asleep accidentaly! Haha!

     
  2. *_*Antoine*_* |

    So sorry I didn't wake up. Calling me is usually not the best way to get me cause I always have my phone on vibrate.

    Call my home phone and you'll get me if my grandma is home. Ask me for that number later.

     

Post a Comment