so i created a fake off campus pass

4

Written at 7:35 PM by WHOOPI

so every year senior students turn in a application. well i was one of those student who forgot though......*damn*. so my goo friend ron kadar was kind enough to let me us his i.d. to scan the off campus pass off of it.
so using my photoshop skills i did

and now i have my off campus pass....
damn i love being a computer geek

oh and i may be selling these soon for about 5 dollars....sooo chea

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    thats funny

     
  2. *_*Antoine*_* |

    dude! if they didn't get me one i was sooooo going to do that! Question though ... where did you get the sticker paper from?

     
  3. WHOOPI |

    no sticker paper, i just rubbed chapstick on the back of the sticker and stuck it on to my i.d.

     
  4. Sole |

    hook it up

     

Post a Comment