Eatskeet monday: dtf

2

Written at 8:00 PM by WHOOPI

I haven't been to Temporary Spaces for Eatskeet Monday in about 2-3 weeks. Kinda mad that I missed some good sets/performances. Well tonight my homies from highschool, DTF, were the live performances. Dan Oh was one of the DJs for the night including Ynot?. While walking into the club I ran into Ynot?, he was telling me that he missed his set because of an odd miscommunication. Super weak, but it was definitely the best set I never heard...










Wrd.


Next week. RSVP!!

To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. YHANNI |

    the guy in the teal flannel and the vest and the hoodie asked me to do his dreads.. hahah :)

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    hahahaha, that dude is honestly everywhere I go!!! he's hilarious though. He's "Tha Homie".

     

Post a Comment