gread da today was!!!

0

Written at 5:22 PM by WHOOPI

so today was a pretty fly day! lol it all start with me going into mr. reichers class (english) and seeing my great friend cory wearing a WHITE TEE!!! and i was wear one too!!! lol i never wear white tees it was prob my first time ever doing so lol!
then i was pretty bored in my chem
class and started writing on the the desk lol!!!
rhen later i went to the restroom and became a complete camera whore........ shut up!!! lol
then it was lunch and i met up with my girlfriend valerie......so me and her decided to stay inside the buildings together and chill with eachother.....then she suggested that we take picture in the girl restroom.........it took some persuading but i was down lol so we took picture in the dirtiest mirror ever!!!

well afterwards since i didnt have a 7th period today i decided to go to starbucks with val on the way we saw this dead pigeon!!!
after staring and smellign and poking it we were finally off to starbucks!!! val ordered a mocha frap i think and i ordered a vanilla bean! lol too abd they dont know how to spell there lol!
then we kinda just chilled there until her mom picked us up from there and dropped me off at school
then i was by myself..........well not really i met a new friend!!!
FIN....

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment