week!!

0

Written at 10:49 PM by WHOOPI

this week uuhh....consisted of......

being with valerie and going to 7/11 and seeing a magazine about weaves ahhahah!!

and val and her mom taking me to churchs for the first time ever!!! and me seeing this posted on their windows



and during testing (i didnt do state testing)
ro, cory, omar, and i went out and drove around tot eh 99 cent store.........and i noticed that they have some pretty weird stuff there but anyways we all bought guns and decided to have a big gun fight lol!!!


so on thursday was my moms b-day so me and my bro went over vals house and when we picked her up to go to her dads house she stepped (basically jumped in) mud, lol!
anyways we baked the cake at her moms house (after we came back from her dads house) and b4 it look like it was going to come out bad but it tasted pretty good :D
well good week

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment