Nothing like the holidays 12/3/08

1

Written at 1:43 AM by WHOOPI

So I was invited to the red carpet premiere of a movie called "Nothing Like The Holidays". This is actually my second time going to a "BIG" premiere(the first one being a Spike Lee film). Here are some iPhone pics from the event.


The premiere was held at the Mann Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. I was actually sitting two rows behind Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite.




After the movie there was an invite only after party. Wolfgang Puck catering, open bar, and bunch of known faces all around.

Towards the end of the party I even had the chance to chat it up with Sinsu Co, one of the cast member from that show "Paris Hilton's My New BFF". Chick is hella chill.


The night was great, time to rest.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Kat-oh |

    great blog. :] you seem like a really cool person--it's trippy how big in LA you seem to be.

     

Post a Comment