TIRING NIGHT OF EDITING....

2

Written at 9:25 PM by WHOOPI

so once i arrived home i popped in the tape we just used to film and connected everything to my computer

i connected my computer which was connected to my cam which was connected to my television, which all kinda worked as one and it was great to see that i have my dream set-up working like this



this was my first time doing some REAL editing on my new mac and im must say that im very impressed...but as im typing im still editing this but im def. enjoying this...
peace
teaser soon!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    That is insane. If you think about it, you have three screens working with you. One on your TV, on your Mac, and on the Panasonic.

     
  2. Valerieeeeee |

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment