HARD haunted mansion 10/31/08

6

Written at 4:40 PM by WHOOPI

So after the 'A Cross the Universe' premiere, it was definitely time to head to HARD....


Michael(Your Only Friends), was nice enough to drive. Thanks again bro!

It was super easy to get inside of HARD, Thanks to Busy P. He gave my friend a "name" for the guest list and we got in for free....even though I already purchased my ticket.


Once I was in I decided to check out the '2 Many Djs' set.



The ravers were in the house.






This was actually my first time seeing 'Simian Mobile Disco'. I honestly didn't know what to expect, I am familiar with their music but that doesn't mean that I was familiar with them live. With that being said, I must say that 'SMD' seriously hurt my ears...in a good way. They KILLED it.

I ran into one of my friends while waiting for the 'Soulwax' set to begin. I had no clue she was a "raver". It's crazy what people are in their "natural" habitat.

I was so ready for 'Soulwax'....

...And so was Glen. I noticed that he even had the wide-angle lens attached.









'Soulwax' was too good!!! There was just an extremely amount of energy put into that performance.

'DJ AM' even came out to watch the set.



Glad to see him up and running.


The view from front row...









This is actually my third time seeing 'Justice'. What can I say about them? Justice was served.

Make sure you check out Glenjamn.com for a fair amount of pics and videos from the event.






"A little bit of Justice, you can't bust us..." -Homeless guy from 'A Cross the Universe'





I ended my night with some original tracks from 'Busy P'. HARD was great though, can't wait for HARDNYE next month. If you want to see more pics from the event check out my set on FLICKR.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

6 Comments

  1. Davohn |

    OMFG WHOOPI IM GOING TO THE HARD IN NEW YORK FORUSREEE!

     
  2. Davohn |

    OMFG WHOOPI IM GOING TO THE HARD IN NEW YORK FORUSREEE!

     
  3. Erika |

    Dude, like my costume pretty much fell apart before I even got to HARD so I was just like, "Fuck It" and went undressed up, but I had a good time. Soulwax and DJ Am killed it, Crystal Castles blew, we missed Simian Mobile, Justice shut it down, I got molested twice by the same guy, I danced with a gay Indian, some dude threw up next to me, everyone around me was on X, I got separated from my only friend, and if it wasn't for the pictures, I prolly wouldn't remember any of it. Did you have a good time? I think...yes?

     
  4. Anonymous |

    Great pics dude

     
  5. SWITCH™ |

    why are you putting justice, and soulwax in quotations?

     
  6. Glenjamn |

    AWESOME PICS.

    I "KNOW" YOU "HAD" A "GOOD" TIME...

    ahhaha...i'm just playing w/ the "QUOTATIONS"

    """"""""""

    =)

     

Post a Comment