A-trak 3/20/09

4

Written at 12:35 PM by WHOOPI

It's been a while since I've been to the Avalon(located on Hollywood and Vine). Last time I went I saw Busy P and had a GREAT time. Well I chose to hit up the Avalon once again to see Them Jeans and A-Trak kill my ears...



Now that I remember, this isn't my first time seeing A-Trak. I saw him open up for MSTRKRFT at The Henry Fonda last year.






Them Jeans' set was beyond amazing, he played some interesting stuff to please the crowd but was still coming back-to-back with the tracks.




There was also a dude who was dressed EXACTLY like Xavier from Justice. I thought that was a bit interesting.



Also, I had some people approach me and ask me to take their pics, that's chill. They also asked me for my website, so I gave them my card...one thing though, I'm not a party photographer. I just do this for fun.




I believe A-Trak opened his set with a remix of 'My Girls'(Animal Collective). Which got everyone hella hyped for his set.



For you shoeheads out there.


Glenjamn on his ninja steez. Hope you got the 'Robot Rock' part of the set.


A-Trak decided to do a little surfing.






Such a great show. Wrd.

*UPDATE*
Here's a clip from his set. Super thanks to Glenjamn for capturing this!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    What is your camera,
    & I miss you!

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    nikon d40 but I think I'm going to get a new camera soon.

    miss ya too, even though you seriously work across the street from me. hit me up whenever.

     
  3. Anonymous |

    what songz does atrak play in that vid?

     
  4. Anonymous |

    Alex Gopher - Aurora

     

Post a Comment