Tribal cafe 3/6/09

0

Written at 10:47 PM by WHOOPI

My Friday night was well spent in Echo Park. I was out there to see my friend's band(s) perform at this indie cafe that had a pretty chill scene...




The cafe was located in the most random spot in Echo Park...a bit sketch.








I really only watched my friends bands perform. Quixote was the first band I actually saw perform.


The owner of the place was REALLY chill...

...Randomly, he came up to me with a Japanese VX1K(all the skateboarder film heads should know about this cam; amazing colors). It was quite odd because he had know idea that I do film work, he just approached me with the cam and asked me to shoot some footage for the cafe.










Shark! Shark! is the other band that 3/4 of my friends play in. Compared to others, they played really well.





Wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment