Hiking at bronson park 5/22/09

5

Written at 2:11 PM by WHOOPI

This Friday I went out with some friends to go hiking at Bronson Park. I seriously haven't been on a hike in a while and forgot how epic they could be...




Before doing anything, we had to make sure to grab some food so we would have energy for our hike.



On the drive to the park, I spotted a chick with Moishe, a character from 'Where the Wild Things Are', tatted on her arm. Not only did I think this was a sick tat, but it made me even more excited for the MOVIE! Who's down to dress up with me?




The weather was perfect for a nice hang out with nature.





Ran into a pretty dope skate spot. But no skate equipment to test it out. :(.










Lauren guided us throughout the whole hike. Definitely down to go back soon. Wrd.

To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. asdf |

    Awesome pictures ! I love hiking.

    -b

     
  2. sarah |

    i don't like mixing fruit with anything, i don't even like fruit in pie. lol. i just eat the crust lol. i like my fruit as is. haha i'm weird, i know.

     
  3. sarah |

    ok strawberry lemonade is totally ok by me. haha but i too hate warm fruit, but i do like peaches in my regular yogurt like yoplait.

     
  4. sarah |

    i concur. you wouldn't by any chance have bbm?

     
  5. sarah |

    nvm i read your older posts and it says you have an iphone. haha

     

Post a Comment