Where are the poppies? 5/3/09

5

Written at 12:13 AM by WHOOPI

I'm usually the type that stays home on a Sunday(if I'm not working). Instead of staring at my monitor and having a lazy Sunday, I ended up on a great adventure about 2 hours out from Los Angeles...




Instead of taking the Mazda3 like we would usually do, we thought it would be a good idea to take the pickup truck for this mission. Great call.





We picked up our friend, Lauren. Then headed out to get some food before our long drive to nowhere.






Last stop in L.A. was at Subway. They took waaaay to long. Never again.





So we were actually heading out to the poppy fields somewhere not to far from Lancaster. Why would 3 L.A. kids want to go to see some Poppies? Well, why not?






So there was kind of a problem once we reached our destination. We couldn't really find the poppy fields, we were pretty sure we were in the right area but didn't see any of THESE. After checking our iPhones for information, we found out that the poppy season just ended. I hate to say this but...FML. So now we were stuck in the middle of nowhere.






After finding out the bad news, Ron and I kinda got into an argument. We ended up whipping out our switchblades and going at it. Actually, we just thought it would be fun to attack each other with switchblades.





Though the poppies were gone, we ended having a great time in the middle of nowhere. Who needs poppies, right? There's a lot more to this day then I posted, but this is enough. Wrd





Here are some pics I took with my iPhone using the ShakeItPhoto application. It basically adds a polaroid effect to photos. only 99¢.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. Ron |

    my beard looks serious as fuck in all of these pictures.

     
  2. Anonymous |

    RON IS FUCKING SEXY NOWWWWWW

     
  3. Anonymous |

    I MEAN RON YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A STUD.. BUT NOWWWW


    hahaha

     
  4. Dr. D.R. |

    to go do heroine, duhhhh.

     
  5. WHOOPI |

    More like Shrooms.

     

Post a Comment