Filming with Billi 8/3/09

1

Written at 10:20 PM by WHOOPI

Monday I went shooting with Billi for VJIAM.TV. We've worked together a couple time before for the same company and we were now back at it again, all the way in Ventura.



We were shooting at Ventura's City Hall. It was tons of fun. It's been a while since I've had a camera in my hands, 95% of the time I'm behind of the computer clicking away on footage.



Afterward, we went over to Billi's house to talk visual effects. I did some small examples of how we could easily stylize the clips to make them look cool. This was all for Corrugated Hearts, a film I'm working on with Billi, Antoine, and a group of others. More on the film coming later on in the future.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. asdf |

    :arm-pump:

    I'm gonna link to this entry in a C.H. post !

    :D

    -b

     

Post a Comment