Got a new toy

0

Written at 10:59 PM by WHOOPI

Around this time two years ago, I was working a summer job at Cold Stone Creamery being an icecream chef. I worked all summer for one thing and one thing only, a new Apple computer. Being the geek I was(and still am), I was determined to get my aluminum iMac. I saved up all summer for said computer. I got it and was the happiest geek on earth.

Two years later, and I'm back at it again. But now I work at a computer store(). Today, after working hard all summer, I finally got my Macbook Pro(it came in the mail today)!!




Today was a great day for Whoopi and technology.


I also went through the hassle of asking around what I should name my new laptop, since I named my iMac 'Bigmac'.


There were some great suggestions on Facebook.



Even asked Steve Aoki and Carles(HRO) for suggestions. Steve thought it would be cool to name it by his last name. But by then, I already agreed with my buddy, Carles, that we were going to go with 'Whoopbook Bro'.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment