The final banana split sunday 11/1/09

0

Written at 4:33 PM by WHOOPI

This Halloween weekend was bound to end eventually. I and everyone else who was with me this Sunday definitely ended their weekend with a banger. It was the last Banana Split Sunday, it was held at Bardot and everyone was ready to dedicate their energy and dance moves to DJ AM...


Funny. This is kinda how my night started. Me doing some editing in a hybrid before heading out to Hollywood. I'm forever on my laptop, always doing something.



Once we got to Bardot, there was a line that went aaallll the way down to the end of the block. Luckily, I didn't have to wait in that line. :D







So many familiar faces all around, I refuse to list everyone!






It was pretty awesome, so many people came through and showed love.


Gotcha!

To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment