Halloween 10/31/09

1

Written at 9:55 AM by WHOOPI

Woah! Halloween was kinda craze. I'm pretty happy things went the way they did. No I didn't go to HARD, but I'm not stressing over that. Things went pretty swell... Here are some pics and a minor amount of captions...


Blunt?


banana dude.



So they were both pregnant chicks... but one didn't have a pillow under her costume... We were kinda confused about that all night.


Me! Probably the only person who didn't have a red cup/glass bottle in his hand. (3rd prsn?)


This dude stayed in character the whole night, no one knew who he was and he wouldn't talk to anyone. Props.




Deadmau5 on the left.


So, apparently this dude hopped on one of the computers that were at the house and started playing WoW. I'm definitely not surprised.... If I could, I would bring my laptop to every party/club I go to.... but I don't.


Homies of the night. Annie G and I were chatting it up most of the night, we also happened to share the same bday... weird. "Shatyz lyk3 a melodi3 in m! H3ad" <<>
Vogue?



It wouldn't be a true party if we didn't have a freestyle circle.


Halloween '09.

To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment