best v-day eva!!!

0

Written at 6:44 PM by WHOOPI

so jan. 28th i asked my VAL to be my VALentine so yesterday was finally valentines day and i had vals present with me.........the present i had with me consisted of a bear, candy, more candy, and a card i think lol......so as soon as i got to school i jammed her present in her locker and ran away from the scene of the crime lol.
during nutrition i met up with val and i saw that she received her valentine day gram that i ordered for her lol she had the huggest smile on her face as which also made me smile lol. After the long hug she gave me her present to me! which was my fav. desert ever......BROWNIES!!!! tho it was a bit retarded it tasted delish!!!
after school i treated her to starbucks lol and got her a mocha frap.........but i had to steal it.....put the whip cream on my lips and kiss her lol!!
lol anyways valentines ended up being great!! and we had a pretty fly ass day from there lol

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment