schools wack.......this week.......

0

Written at 3:22 PM by WHOOPI

it all starts off with some person talking shit about me on a fucking desk, now......who the fuck does that? everwhat tho they can dislike me all they want...... and ofcourse i wrote back on the desk telling them how much i dont care............
and in math all i do is write my name on calculators.......... yup.....
then i got detention.......which is bullshit....but w/e i dont do detention lol but my girlfriend val made it into a hat heheheh


afterwards in chemistry we created a fucking meth lab........and we did something wrong so i failed the lab.........which is hella wack but its all good

but the thing that really made my day was when i was walking home from the bus stop and i saw a vitamin water truck.....and as alot of you guys know vitamin water is my fav. drink!! BALLIN!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment