American Cinema Editors 2/15/09

0

Written at 11:25 PM by WHOOPI

So a week back I was invited to attend ACE(American Cinema Editors) Eddie Awards. At first, I was planning to just pass up the offer, but after giving the invitation some thought, I decided to go. I'm very glad I did. I met tons of editors like myself... well, actually.. Here's how my day went...






The award show was located at The Beverly Hilton on Wilshire and Santa Monica. The place was super nice/posh/sweet/rich/daaaaaaamn. When I got there, there was an AVID(media composer software...FCP FTW!) Reception on the roof, with an open bar!




The food was delish(sushi). I didn't really stack up on the alchy(not huge on drinking), but I did grab a few Cheryl Temples.







Afterward, I went downstairs for the award show. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, probably because everyone was an editor.


Wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment