Super Bowl 2/1/09

3

Written at 11:45 PM by WHOOPI

My original idea for today(Super bowl Sunday) was to just waste my day at home lurking on my computer(nothing new). Instead, Switch invited me to come out to his house to kick it with some homies. After putting a little thought into the invite, I grabbed my keys and headed out north...






Watching the game was definitely full of jokes, Twitter posts, and commercial rewinds. Throughout the game we were all twittering and passing around Switch's computer so we could post our thoughts on the game.






When the game was over, Hassan and I were on a major mission to make some tacos, we drove around everywhere for supplies. We really didn't know what we were doing when we were cooking/BBQing.




After about an hour and a half, the tacos were finally coming together quite well.


Glen was making fun of my blog steez...wutev homie...


Hassan and I(with help from others, Thanks guys) threw down some killer tacos to end the night.


Wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. YHANNI |

    I glad you had fun
    that was your original plan?

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    uummm, not really

     
  3. SWITCH™ |

    nigga i said no bloggin at my house!

     

Post a Comment