My big brotha

2

Written at 6:00 PM by WHOOPI

I haven't had a doctor check-up in forever(not a big fan of white rooms and gloves from Dexter)!!! Recently, my mom has been trying to convince me to go to the hospital to make sure that I'm healthy and everything is running well. Anywaaaays...My older brother(22) went in for his check-up today, while they were taking his blood he started getting dizzy and he ended up passing out. He sent me these pics when he woke up...



Thanks for giving me another reason not to say wussup to the evil doctors, bro.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Dawn |

    was bigs brotha...used to be Dame and bigs brothaa...

    LOL

    your bro looks just like you!

     
  2. SETH BRUNDLE |

    I saw that on his status on facebook last night. LoL!

     

Post a Comment