L.A. talento agency party 11/22/09

4

Written at 10:15 AM by WHOOPI

I don't really like to go out on Sundays to be honest. Tonight was an exception, actually I'm reeeaaally glad I went out. It was my good friend's(Danny) party. Danny runs a talent agency called TalentoLA, he usually lets me edit in the office in Downtown LA and I'm kinda like his go-to tech guy for the agency(it became official at the party, lol). The night was filled with tons of people and a variety of great personalities all around...



The event was taken place at the Talento office in DTLA. Super nice views all around.



Talent was everywhere! I felt kinda weird because everyone was an actor, it's ok, I use to be one but those days are over... or not? *hint hint*



I was a bit cruel to Lauren... The jacuzzi wasn't hot at all and they were freeeezing.


Check out the flickr set for this photoshoot.


Danny and Jamie


Patra(far right) is awesome! Super hilarious! She's from England too(I think that's what she told me)!



Patra was even nice enough to show me some fly Bollywood moves.






Photoshoots all around.


Rony was in the house playing by himself with the kitty. Really, I caught him sitting in the back of the room playing with the kitty.



Dance!


Gino.


BFFs.


To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Devan |

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  2. Devan |

    i think downtown has officially dethroned echo park and silverlake as the hipster mecca

     
  3. Anonymous |

    yo that lauren chick is annoying in your video.

    "i need u to get me a towel"

    what happened to asking?

     
  4. WHOOPI |

    Ha, It's all good. She was asking me a lot before I started the video. She's a pretty chill person, not really annoying at all.

     

Post a Comment