Sunday with chris

1

Written at 12:45 PM by WHOOPI

There's nothing like being lazy on a nice Sunday. Unfortunately for me, I didn't get to lay in bed all day with my computer. Instead of being a lazy bum, I met up with Chris. About a month back I told Chris about a project I wanted to work on(more on that later), a month later we decided to do some tests to see if my idea was realistic...



Not too long ago, Chris was actually living in NY performing in a musical on Broadway. He was gone a couple of years, but now he's back in LA. We went to random spots in the Westchester area to shoot around and got some pretty decent footy.


Once we got back from shooting, Chris hit the drawing board and I was on the computer. We had some pretty positive results, way better than I expected. Now it's time for some animation.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Unknown |

    sounds like a fun sunday x

     

Post a Comment