Thanksgiving 11/26/09

0

Written at 9:08 AM by WHOOPI

Woah... Just woke up from Thanksgiving. Kinda crashed as soon as I got home, slept well though. Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was meaningful, I know mine was...



I didn't have a normal Thanksgiving this year... I had more of a Thanksgiving adventure. There's tons of stuff I'm truly thankful for, I felt like it was my duty to help out others since I wouldn't be where I am today without the help that was offered to me.




Ok, I'm done with the mushy stuff... So I woke up way early in the morning to donate tons of food and to volunteer my time. I love how I always end up at a club no matter what I plan on doing. This all took place at The Echo in Silver Lake, it was a bit odd being there during the day.


There was also a dj there. I was grooving pretty hard while preparing food, lol!



Overall, it was a great experience. It was awesome seeing so many people involved with helping others.


Then it was time for Thanksgiving dinner at my place.


My brother was ready to eat...


It was fun times listening to the family have a conversation. There would be time where they would talk so loudly that I couldn't tell if they were arguing or not... They weren't though..


After having dinner at my place, I had another dinner to attend at Lauren's place.


Ron was excited!


Lauren knows how to make the dogs feel good... eew. lol!



It was all fun. Good times.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment