auto show and more

2

Written at 6:51 PM by WHOOPI

so today was pretty legit

it started off with my brother coming in my room and throwing these on my bed out of nowhere
pretty koo of him to randomly buy me a fitted and some kicks


after a few instant messages my brother, katie, and i decided to go to the l.a. autoshow.





the cars were pretty legit and it was pretty

then we left downtown l.a. and headed towards melrose





we hit up sporty l.a., browsed around, then we took took a few pics
and we were outtie
it was pretty legit i must say.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    man i wish my brother did stuff like that for me

    ...i havent seen KT in some time now

     
  2. Anonymous |

    oh and which shoes are those?

     

Post a Comment