there was def. a NIGGA moment on my schoolbus

0

Written at 7:00 PM by WHOOPI



so i was on my bus chatting with my friends, then next thing you know this dude just gets up while the bus is moving and he takes off his hoodie and just starts punching dude out of no where. im like "wtf? oh shit lemme get my phone out!" because i knew it would make a great thread for my blog. I was a bit confused though because this went on for a good minute and a half and te bus driver just kept on driving and he didnt do shit! i remember before when i was talking to loud he would stop and have me sit in the front, so wtf?!!?! w/e
nigga moments are def. interesting moments...
oh and it all started because the kid brushed dudes head. i know, stupid right?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment