1/29/08(Yesterday)

3

Written at 1:38 PM by WHOOPI

So yesterday was my first day of having finals. Luckily I only had a final in one class which I know I passed, after the test I rolled out of hamilton(my school).


I then met up with two friends of mine, Allison and Julia.


We then ate at In-N-Out


When we were finally full we decided to roll out and get some dessert.






As a group we decided to get some Cold Stone, though I was the only person who purchased ice cream.

After hanging with Allison and Julia I departed to chill with 4 of my other peeps.


We chilled for a bit at Ron's house then made the choice to go to Century City to eat some food.


On our way to going inside to eat, I crept up on this asian lady taking a picture, for some reason I thought it was hilarious!



We ate, we chilled, and we conversed for a bit, then we left to roam around.


After roaming around we came across brookstone and the legendary massaging chairs.
I'm pretty sure we were in there for a good 20-30 minutes.



After Century we decided to crash at Ron's house. Cory then chose to bring out Ron's blow up doll that he got him for his birthday and started throwing it around and what not. Then it was time to go home.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    A blow up doll ... Wowzer.

     
  2. gregdona |

    Yo, I hit up that In-n-Out when I was in L.A. this summer. Is it the one kinda near the Museum of Jurassic Technology? Regardless, I remember the parking lot next to it.

    I miss that place.

     
  3. WHOOPI |

    ya it is hahaha its pretty legit!!!

     

Post a Comment