So I received the new iPod touch

2

Written at 7:22 PM by WHOOPI


This morning I finally received an ipod touch from my father in st. louis.





immediately I started to jailbreak(hack) it.


Then it was finished and it was time for me for me to customize some stuff.



So I decided to create a wallpaper for my iPod touch, I chose to do the hundreds, I always liked there designs so i made one for my iPod touch. The funny thing is that I don't even own one thing made by them lol!!



It turned out quite well though.


Here's the pics if you like to apply it to your ipodtouch or iphone.



heres some screenshots of the final HACKED product. man i love this thing, its funny how i went straight to hacking it as soon as i got it

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    when i get mines you can hack it

    lol you had on ur robe
    i wear mines at nite lol

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    fasho, you should see the final product of my ipod its fucking sick!!!!

     

Post a Comment