Lets get this party started riiiggghhhttt......

3

Written at 12:34 AM by WHOOPI

So today was pretty legit......

Ron was nice enough to pick me up

We then picked/met up with some friends

We got icecream

and saw that movie juno


After the movie we went to the dance show to see what was up..then it was time to party I guess...





It was pretty legit, a lof of peeps I know were there..you know chillin, shootin' the shit.

Overall I had a pretty fun filled day. I didn't get to update my web banner today, so ill update it sunday...or later....today since it's sunday already

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Davohn |

    awww wheres the pic of me & briana

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    on facebook lol

     
  3. CMB |

    Damn I didn't know there was a after party No body let me know lol

     

Post a Comment