Monday!!! 7/6/09

0

Written at 10:01 PM by WHOOPI

So lately I've been bundled with work, parties, freelance work, and receiving small amounts of rest. It's all good, as long as I don't crash from it. Well, this Monday was pretty chill... I had a meeting with a company at the Santa Monica Studios that I'm freelancing for and all is well over there, but I'm never not busy...




After a successful meeting in Santa Monica, I zoomed over to the Hollywood side to meet up with Skeet. We went over to Caffé ETC. to grab some much needed food. I didn't actually get anything to eat, but I did grab a strawberry-banana smoothie that was BEYOND amazing!











We then walked across the street to Space1520 to check out Cotrell Guidry’s new project the Abc’s of LA. In his project, Cotrell interviews talent in L.A. and have them perform live. It was a great event with tons of chill people and great performances by Imprint, U-N-I, and Rob Roy.












After the event at Space15twenty, we headed over to temp. spaces for some fun. It was a great night with tons of heads there. Thanks to The Bangz who came through!


To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment