The past couple of days

0

Written at 11:56 AM by WHOOPI

this week has been non-stop for me. I've been out and about more than ever! I only go home to sleep and once I wake up, I'm usually out within a couple hours. Well, here are some pics from the past couple of days batched up into once post. Enjoy.


DUBSTEPPING AT THE ROXY 7/8/09 -





On Wednesday night I headed out to the Roxy with Sasha and Steph for a dubstep show. When we got to the venue, there was a huge line. Luckily for us, our friend Kosta got us in within seconds. Major wobbles throughout the night.





After the show, Steph and I headed over to a friend, Alex, kickback. This was actually Alex's last night in L.A. for a couple of weeks, she's heading out to Israel for a bit.








Since Sasha is heading out of the country to Europe and Argentina, we grouped up to spend our last night with her before she flew out the next day. It was a pretty simple night. We dropped by to club/venues and ended the night with some food at In-N-Out.

HIKING DURING THE DAY//PARTYING AT NIGHT 7/10/09 -















My Saturday started off with a great hike in Malibu with 3 of my friends. The hike was a lot tougher than I thought, but it was still a lot of fun.






Hours after hiking, we headed out to a surprise party and an apartment party in UCLA. Tons of people everywhere, but nothing that I'm not use to. Overall, it was loads of fun.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment