Weekend wars 7/18-19/09

0

Written at 2:55 PM by WHOOPI

Saturday 7/18 -






I'm not a huge fan of houseparties, but sometimes I make exceptions. Saturday night, I headed out to Belair for my friends birthday party. It was pretty chill, saw a lot of friends from highschool.

Sunday 7/19 -






Sunday I met up with my friend Jessica. Jessica is a motion graphics artist that I met when I was over at American Apparel. When I first met up with her in Downtown LA, she showed me around he new loft which is suuuper legit. We then headed over to Glendale so I could help her get a new Macbook Pro. While over there, she took me to this sweet ice cream truck that made AMAZING ice cream sandwiches.



My night was spent at a kickback... I didn't snap many pictures... but all kickbacks are the same right? Friends, drinks, music..etc..


To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment