Editing day 1 8/9/08

0

Written at 3:43 PM by WHOOPI

To start things off, I won't really be home much this week because I'll be spending long nights in the editing office. Today was the first day of editing for me. Actually.... Instead of editing, I chose to work on my visual effects...


I had to do some extreme masking/keyframing on this one. This clip was actually one of the easiest.

The only thing that was keeping me quiet throughout the editing process.


After being glued to the monitor for a good 4 hours, I convinced a friend/counselor to let me make a food run with some of my peers while he stayed and monitor the students.


After finishing up for the night we rolled down to the sand and spent the night there.


wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment