formal/party/recovery 8/21-22/08

4

Written at 8:56 PM by WHOOPI

For you guys that don't know, for the WHOLE summer I've been in a film program. The first 4 weeks we spent our time in class at USC. For the next 4 weeks we go through pre-production, production, and post production for our films. At the very end we have a huge ceremony...


Dressing up is something we both don't do. Kelsey and I both made a promise to wear dressy clothes for this event so that we wouldn't feel too weird...mainly because our parents wanted us to.

There was a run-through when I went in the theatre and they were showing my film.

I also received an award/scholarship for the 2nd top edited sound...well that's what the judges thought. The judges were from the Motion Picture Sound Editors, which is pretty huge, btw.

After the ceremony I went home to chill. Then around 1 a.m. I received a phone call asking if I was going to the party. So I went.



Say fuck that shit!

uh?

Annoying drunk people annoy me.

Obama.


The next day(today), I was hella exhausted but I had to make my way to FOX studios.





It was koo. Oh, I saw the unreleased teaser/trailer to Notorious(Biggie Smalls movie) it was definitely epic shit!!! it comes out early 09.

*UPDATE*
I was on TV!!!!

Click the picture to watch the clip.
I gave them the good ol' "this is the greatest experienced that has ever happened to me" LOL!
Media love that stuff though...wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Davohn |

    ohhh shit that costume room at FOX STUDIOS is fucking amazing man. I wanted to take everything I saw in there when I went!

     
  2. *_*Antoine*_* |

    ICF rules!

     
  3. YHANNI |

    are you gonna put your short film on youtube like antoine did?

    pleassseee

     
  4. HOLLY THE BLAH BLAH |

    OH SHIT! GOOD JOB. I'M HELLA HAPPY 4 U.

    XX

    HOLLY

     

Post a Comment