Editing day 2 8/11/08

0

Written at 9:07 PM by WHOOPI

Man, What a fun/crazy day/night I had....


Mid-day I met up with my homie, Aki Turner, at The Hundreds to help him release his skate flick, TKE THT! Which should be coming out this week or next week for free.



After working that out, I roller to Lantana to start working on my film in the editing office. They feed us crazy junk food during this time.
Around 11pm some peeps and I went to the beach to just shoot the shit.

This is where the epicness starts. So after editing for about 3 more hours me and 6 others decide to get some fresh air outside. We go to a park, we got bored, and we migrated to a different spot. The spot we went to was SMC(Santa Monica College). It was maybe like....1:30. So we decided to play some extreme hide and seek. After hiding and seeking for a 40 minutes we then run into a cop. First we ran, Then we came back because we ran into a cop car. Luckily there was only one cop. He was seriously the coolest cop ever! Once we told him we were film students he kinda just laughed at the fact that we were playing hide and seek on a college campus. The officer could've been an asshole to us, but he was equivalent to the cops from superbad. Thanks officer E for not being a dick.

We then ended the night with Denny's, the waitress messed up my meal. I didn't pay. Wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment