After work 10/15/08

0

Written at 9:14 AM by WHOOPI

After work I met up with one of my bestfriends from highschool, Cory, we've been mad homies since day one of 9th grade. When I met up with him, he just got his new bike upgraded. So we rode a good 2-3 miles in Venice catching up mostly.



Cory decided to let me ride his new bike while he rode one of his back-ups.

After the ride we met up with Cory's sister at her boyfriend's house since there was going to be a BBQ.

There was a lot of random Simpsons stuff in their house.I was going insane over the stuff they had.

Nobody wanted to watch kids....

We chilled.


They played, I watched.

Korina was making some killer sushi, speaking of sushi, Korina has an ill tattoo of a fish on her outter thigh. CHECK IT OUT.


The food was good.

Chinchilla. Wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment