TGIF 10/3/08

0

Written at 11:58 PM by WHOOPI

My Friday was very mellow compare to my past Fridays....


So when I woke up I already had plans to give the Whoopmobile(Ford Taurus)a good wash.


This will probably be the only time you will see me in shorts.


Suds, but no duck.

Afterward I headed to American Apparel, they had some new footage for me to work with :D.

I got kinda lost on Main ST. Speaking of Main, when was there a movement? Like....I use to go to a performing arts school in Downtown L.A. since I was 7. but I've never seen "hipsters" there until now. It's koo though.


I found AA thanks to my iPhone.

My view from the 5th floor.



What I was working on today was a lot of fun. HD stuff and bluescreen stuff. It came out really....psychedelic.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment