Girl talk 10/24/08

1

Written at 2:09 AM by WHOOPI

So I saw Girl Talk tonight. If you're not familiar with this super music masher then you're definitely missing out. This show was beyond epic, it was actually at the Henry Fonda where I saw MSTRKRFT about 3-4 weeks ago. The only sucky thing about this night....well..I forgot my memory card for my camera in my card reader which was at home...I hate when that happens. So all the memories I captured from tonight were captured via iPhone. Sorry.


Arrived at there around 7ish

The openers sucked! They were seriously on AcId.


Because of my crazy good luck, I was given the opportunity to party on stage with Girl Talk for the WHOLE show!!! Being on stage with the performer always makes the experience 10 times better. Like when I saw Busy P at the Avalon.



If you don't know Girl Talk performs, what he does is he mashes up songs live on his dell(wack) laptop using Sony Acid, I think.

It was a great night, way too tired and sweaty to attend the after party. After the show was over Greg(Girl Talk) was nice enough to take pictures and chat with his fans, dude is SUPER nice. Good show.

*Here are some videos I found from the show last night that was shot from the back of the theatre. Remember, I'm on stage while all of this is happening.*





If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    dude no lies, you make films like stevie wonder can see.

     

Post a Comment