This week = blaaah

5

Written at 11:34 PM by WHOOPI

Usually my week has some type of excitement....Well there was very little excitement this week for me...maybe just a tad bit..but not enough of it. Here are some pics from this week....


I chilled with some peeps whom I don't get to see as much because of "life". Ron and I always "lowkey" hit on Aaron's mom...sorry aaron.


That was chill...

I always get these before I go to work. Fatburger strawberry-banana shakes!

Work @Apple.

Work @American Apparel.

That's it. Hopefully next week will be more exciting...because of the Oct. 14 event, if you don't know about it then google it.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. YHANNI |

    man just be a G and tell us what you're talking about

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    I can't, not allowed to.

     
  3. Davohn |

    the invitation only Apple Notebook event.

     
  4. Anonymous |

    Welcome home DJ AM ??

     
  5. WHOOPI |

    hahaha, I actually want to go to that

     

Post a Comment