Goodbye 2008(08 wrap up)

4

Written at 7:53 AM by WHOOPI

2008, wow. I can seriously say that 2008 has been the best year ever! I've accomplished so much that I'm kinda worried of what's going to come in 2009. Well peeps, this is my 2008 wrap up post, the post that I think all bloggers should do. I will only post the highlights(because that's what matters most). Here's my 2007 wrap up and the beginning of the 2008...



If you've known me 5 years ago, you probably would never imagined me graduating from high school, but that's another story. It has been all up hill from this day.

EVERYTHING YOU LOVE TO HATE -

If you guy didn't know, I also blog for EVERYTHING YOU LOVE TO HATE. In April, Switch asked me if I could join his blog, I gladly accepted the offer(because it was actually one of my favorite blogs). I have kinda slowed down on EYLTH but I try to get my posts in as much as possible when I can and when I feel that it's too exclusive for Whoop This! Thanks bro.


I ended up on Missbehavemag.com thanks to a letter I wrote to Sarah Morisson...this was super unexpected though.





Right after high school I went into a summer program called "Inner-City Filmmakers." Because of I.C.F. I have been places I never thought of going.

Busy P @Avalon -





Thanks to Switch and Glenjamn, I got in to my very first 18+ club(Avalon) to see Busy P(2nd time seeing Busy P). It was an insane night! Busy P hooked it up with a shirt too.

THE HUNDREDS: THE PAYOFF -










The are only a few "streetwear" companies that I support and The Hundreds is one of them.







As soon as I was finished with Inner-City Filmmakers, I moved on to American Apparel as an intern in their video department. It was a great experience for me, It's was crazy how I immediately started working with such a big company so soon. Unfortunately, I am no Longer with AA(miss u).




















My trip to San Fran was killer and the Treasure Island Music Fest was amazing.










I believe this was my 2nd time seeing MSTRKRFT and they killed it!!! A-trak and LA Riots also demolished it.

A CROSS THE UNIVERSE -





I missed the Part Of The Weekend Never Dies(Soulwax documentary) premiere, but I wasn't going to miss A Cross The Universe(Justice documentary).

HARD HAUNTED MANSION -








My ears spent it's Halloween at HARD, where they were abused by 2ManyDJs, Simian Mobile Disco, Soulwax, and Justice(3rd time seeing Justice).

M83 -





The most mellow concert I've been to.

So I guess it's goodbye to 2008, you were great. I'm looking foward to 2009...maybe some new Daft Punk?? Probably, Peace homies! see ya in '09!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. YHANNI |

    you dont work for aa anymore?

     
  2. Christyna |

    look slike 2008 was good to you. nice photos

     
  3. Glenjamn |

    speaking on behalf of switch and myself.

    we love you bud.

     
  4. SETH BRUNDLE |

    Good year.

     

Post a Comment