Inauguration 1/20/09

4

Written at 2:47 PM by WHOOPI

On November 4th, I voted for the first time. This is the aftereffect of my vote...and others...





I woke up around 7:50 am to head to Downtown L.A. to watch the inauguration at the Nokia Plaza.






There were thousands of people who were ready to witness history.





It was insane how quiet everyone was once Obama got up to the podium.




Afterward, I went to the Pantry down the street from the event to grab some much needed breakfast.



Even Captain America was celebrating.



Change.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    I don't know why but I was super hungry today.

     
  2. *_*Antoine*_* |

    ... probably hungry for a DVX100B!

     
  3. Valerieeeeee |

    love the baby picture lol

     
  4. SETH BRUNDLE |

    These photos are amazing dude!

     

Post a Comment