If you knew me 6 years ago

2

Written at 4:22 AM by WHOOPI

If you knew me about 6 years ago, you would know that I was a major computer nerd. I had a.d.d so I was never able to go to sleep because of medication. Instead of sleeping, I would stay up all night learning how to hack into peoples yahoo account or creating my own h4(|{$(hacks)/$(r1p7$(scripts) for games like counter-strike, unreal, half-life...etc...Well, tonight I decided to get geeked out a bit on my mac. While using VMware Fusion as an emulator, I managed to install Ubuntu(a linux based operating system) on my computer...







This was my latenight project for myself and I did it! I'm still a major geek/nerd but I don't hack or do that type of stuff anymore(so please don't ask me, I'll say no). Thanks to Andrew(Apple co-worker) for helping out with tips.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    Holy sniz-ap

     
  2. banaboogie |

    oooo ubuntu is dope!

     

Post a Comment