1/6/09

1

Written at 11:01 PM by WHOOPI

Before getting out of my house, I searched for about an hour and a half looking for my keys to the Whoopmobile. I trashed my room(more than it already was), rearranged my stuff, and argued with my mom and bro...but then, I found my keys...in between the pillows of the living room couch, then I was off...



It was a super nice day in Santa Monica.



I met up with some homies of mine to smash some beach ledges(for those that didn't know, I'm a ROLLERBLADER)


The Evo envying the Whoopmobile.



It was a killer sesh, it was good to get some exercise on the blades.


Once I was finished skating, I met up with my homie Korina and we went to get some sushi.



This was the first time I've ever been to a sushi restaurant(but not the first time I've had sushi)...so I was bit confused.





LA FREEEESH


After stuffing ourselves with sushi, we headed back to Korina's house and brainstormed to see how we were going to end our night.


This dog "accidentally" bit my face...it's chill, it meant no harm.


Our night ended with us driving to the Echoplex to see Pop Noir. Unfortunately I had to leave early to drive my mom somewhere in the A.M.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. like the flu |

    yo bra

    sick pics

    i just got an slr camera for christmas and im trying to figure out how to use it right

     

Post a Comment