Freelance monday 4/27/09

2

Written at 11:42 PM by WHOOPI

So I'm sure most of you guys think that I'm just some type of party animal since all I post about are shows/events/parties I got to. Well, that's not exactly true... I do work at Apple, I go to school at SMC, and I still do a lot of videos(just not Whoopi Productions). We'll today I went in to the American Apparel headquarters in DTLA to do some freelance work on some Ads for their website...




Sup Dov.




I don't think I've ever had so many layers when using AE. Usually I would do greenscreen for AA, but not so much this time.






Wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. YHANNI |

    that last picture makes her look huuuge
    whoopi what if i modeled for AA?!
    Whaaat where's my sweater at!? lmao

     
  2. asdf |

    Awesome :)

    -b

     

Post a Comment