Skeetin' monday 4/13/09

0

Written at 6:29 PM by WHOOPI

I actually had this Monday off work, so I tried my best to focus to get some freelance work done for some talk shows in NY but I think I kinda failed...Damn A.D.H.D.


There's nothing like a good distraction from editing, especially when it's The Office.


I also found my old i.d. while being distracted in my room. This i.d. is from when I was 9(9 years ago). My looks have changed a lot in 9 years, here's a pic of what I look like NOW.




After having a hard time focusing when it came to editing(got the job done though), I rolled out to Urth Cafe with Ron.







I ended my night at Eatskeet Monday @Temporary Spaces.





It was full of fun. Lot of homies were in the house.




Skeet was able to bring out Rye Rye as the special guest of the night before her performance at Coachella. She brought mad energy.



Wrd Skeet, wrd.


Next Week.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment