Skeet this! 4/6/09

0

Written at 2:59 AM by WHOOPI

First of all, I'm back! I've been sick for about two weeks and I'm pretty much 100%... even though I was sick at work today for a bit...some Tylenol helped that out though.

So tonight's adventure brought me to Temporary Spaces on the corner of Fountain & Normandie. DJ Skeet Skeet organized an insanely epic event which had music from rap with U-N-I, to ear bursting bass with 12th Planet...


When I made it inside, Them Jeans was already mixing it up while Skeet was getting his Macbook revived(it crashed).





A lot of chill people and familiar faces all over the floor.


Ran into Rob Roy enjoying the scene. I blogged about him no too long ago. But since then, he made it on to Kanye's blog. Props homie.



More Faces.


J*Davey was chillin in the booth. If you haven't seen her latest video, check it out HERE


Ran into a homie who I REALLY didn't expect to be there. Mostly because he's younger than me...well I'll stop there.





U-N-I Killed it!






12th Planet was definitely my favorite part of the night. I can't actually explain how amazing he was. Sorry.


My homie, Tracy/Young Thirsty/Bootytwo/T., also mixed tonight, didn't get a chance to grab pics. I did get one afterward though.






Wrd.


If you're 21+ drop by next week!! You can RSVP HERE

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment