Bday with anna 6/12/90

0

Written at 1:48 AM by WHOOPI

On the actual day of my birthday, I had to work. Afterward, I wasn't to sure if I wanted to go out or not. Luckily, Skeet hooked me up with a guestlist spot for the Flosstradamus/Rob Roy show at the Avalon. I hit my homegirl, Anna(djANNALOG), up to see if she was down to chill for the night. She definitely was...




I headed out to DTLA to pick up Anna from her new pad. She gave me a nice little tour as well. Mad jealous of her roof.


We then grabbed some mexican food.


Tacos on deck...


...Horchatas on ice.




We then nommed like no other. To bad I was full after 1 taco :/... I ordered 3.



After stuffing ourselves and having a goo chat about... blood and random stuff, we headed back to Anna's pad to get ready for the Avalon.





Great way to end the bday.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment