LMFAO & zoe kravitz 6/23/09

0

Written at 4:38 PM by WHOOPI

Tuesday was a great one. Not only was I still living it up off of 3 hours of sleep(with no drugs in my body), but I was going to see my celeb crush!! JOY!!!!


To start the night, I rolled through to Sasha's house. We then headed over to the House of Blues to meet up with Steph and to see LMFAO.


This dude was randomly dancing near me... Had to snap him.


Boredom.




The LMFAO show was all good. So many tweens and bright neon colors.


After the show, we drove down the street to see Elevator Fight at the Roxy. Let's just say that the lead singer is my Highschool crush from NY.





YUP YUP!!! Zoe Kravitz(Lenny Kravitz daughter) is the lead vocalist. It was a pretty magical moment that I was glad to be apart of. Super thanks to Sasha for having her manager help get us in! :D


I also have a new friend, you may remember him from the 1st season of True Blood. Anyways, he's my homie.


<3 u. See ya in NY

To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment